Culver City, California — Atlas Corporation has been selected to lead a seminar entitled “Hemp’s Emerging Opportunities” as part of the New Hope Institute educational series during Natural Products Expo East, the natural product industry’s premiere trade show. The seminar will be held on Thursday September 21, 2000 from 11:30am-12:30pm at the Baltimore Convention seminar. An official description of the event follows. More information about the New Hope Institute and Natural Products Expo can be found at www.naturalproductexpo.com.
Hemp’s Emerging Opportunities
An interactive discussion addressing the rapid assimilation of hemp products into today’s natural foods, cosmetics and retail markets. The discussion will cover how hemp is being used in foods and cosmetics and what role retailers can play in spreading legitimate hemp awareness. Get answers to questions before your customers ask you. Sample hemp foods, cosmetics and ingredients.
To help make the presentation a success, we are asking experienced marketers and retailers of hemp products to give their input on a number of topics. Please provide honest feedback to the questions below, as your answers may influence seminar content.
- What are the most common customer questions regarding hemp products?
- What question do you find hardest to answer? Why?
- What types of promotions/activities do you find most successful when selling hemp?
- What is your biggest concern regarding hemp products?
- What are your customer’s biggest concerns?
- What is your best selling hemp product?
- What would you like to see most from your hemp product vendors?
Thank you in advanced for your participation. Feel free to include additional comments.
Copyright © 2000, Atlas Corporation. All rights reserved.